Medela Breastmilk Bottle
  • But the price of each bottle was a bit more expensive than the normal bottle that I use for my toddler now

• by MomLouiTan

Do you need special bottle for your breast milk? Some mother have to leave the baby already when they just three months old. The mother have go back to work after thee months period that they will get from their office. But those mothers still want to give their breast milk to their babies. That’s why they sometimes pump the

breast milk and put it in the special breast milk bottle.

I had few breast milk bottle few years ago. I bought breast milk from Medela. Medela has several offers of baby cares. And one of it is breast milk bottle.

The bottle itself was not just like the other kind of milk bottle that you normally see in the store.

• Medela bottle has special designs. The bottle is made a bit thicker than the other milk bottle for your toddler. Of course, they have included the top to close the bottle to keep it clean as always.

The bottle is easy to clean. After I used it, I can just clean it with the cleaning bottle stuff, and make it sterile

with sterilizer that I have.

But the price of each bottle was a bit more expensive than the normal bottle that I use for my toddler now. And the size is not really that big. But it was good and big enough to keep my breast milk for awhile after I pumped it out. I bought it for 15 dollar for one pack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54709825360630/k2311a097/9.7.09