Sally Hansen Nail Polish
  • Tht nail polish was on sale for $2.50 and it was almost exactly the same color as a nail polish that I paid $7.99 for
  • I like this nail polish because it seems to be more chip resistant that most nail polishes that I own
  • With Sally Hansen Nail Polish, I don't notice this problem as much
  • Sally Hansen was my choice of nail polish for years, and now my daughter seems to consider it one of her favorite brands
  • I highly recommend Sally Hansen Nail Polish to anyone who likes inexpensive nail polish that comes in a wide variety of colors

• by mom1

Sally Hansen Nail Polish is becoming my all time favorite nail polish because of the large variety of colors that are available from the Sally Hansen nail polish line, and because of their affordability. I just came home from Walgreens and felt like writing a review about this nail polish because I purchased a new bottle to wear to a birthday party tonight. Tht nail polish was on sale for $2. 50 and it was almost exactly the same color as a nail polish that I paid $7.

99 for. I have been wearing Sally Hansen Nail Polish for years and I started wearing only the clear “Hard as Nails” many years ago. My nails are not hard at all and they tend to break, especially since my hands are in water alot, and I wash my hands alot.

The

“Hard as Nail” was once only available in clear, but it is available now in many different pretty colors. I like this nail polish because it seems to be more chip resistant that most nail polishes that I own. About a month ago, I had a professional manicure done and a couple days later, my nails started to chip.

The edges and tips of a few of my nails looked very chipped and the nail polish seem that the color had dulled since the original application. The Sally Hansen Nail Polish covers very well with only one coat. I do like to apply more than one coat though because I like the richness of color that multiple coats of nail polish give me and I notice that even though Sally Hansen Nail Polish does not chip very easily, when ...

• I apply more that one coat, it wears for a very long time.

I also notice that sometimes with darker colored nail polishes, when I removed the nail polish there is often an orange or yellow stain on my nails that does not come off with nail polish remover. With Sally Hansen Nail Polish, I don’t notice this problem as much.

Sally Hansen was my choice of nail polish for years, and now my daughter seems to consider it one of her favorite brands.

Sally Hansen also has a line of very vibrant almost neon color nail polishes that the kids seem to like now a days. I like those colors too, but on my daughter and not myself. I also like that this nail polish doesn’t get thick and gooey as it gets older.

I

have some nail polishes that I can no longer use because they have thickened up so much. If I put a few drops of nail polish remover into the bottle, it helps to thin out the nail polish, but then if I polish my nails with the polish that I have thinned out with remover, when the polish dries, the finish is very dull. It seems like by thinning out the nail polish, the remover dilutes something in it, and takes away that nice sheen when it’s dry.

This is why I love Sally Hansen Nail Polish. I doesn’t seem to get thick and hard to apply, therefore I don’t have to thin it out with nail polish remover. I highly recommend Sally Hansen Nail Polish to anyone who likes inexpensive nail polish that comes in a wide variety of colors.

Sally Hansen Nail Polish

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709824950630/k2311a097/9.7.09