Victoria’s Secret Ultra Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream
  • The lasting power of this product is so amazing
  • To total it up, I like everything about this cream

• by patofgold23

Like most of Victoria’s Secret lotions and creams, the Strawberries and Champagne has a nice lingering scent. It is one of the few scents in the collection that is sophisticated yet cheerful, fresh and light. The scent is that of strawberry sweet with bitter musky notes from the champagne; sort of a mix of a woman’s feminine and youthful side with a hint of maturity and sexiness — if you know what I

mean.

The moisturizing quality for me is just okay. I does work well for my skin, it moisturizes without the greasy feel while imparting a lovely pretty fragrance. It goes so well with my skin chemistry. You actually don’t even need to wear another fragrance when you’re wearing this. It could serve as a perfume in itself - - - and for $9, it’s a little price to pay for something that lasts me ...

• more than 6 hours. The lasting power of this product is so amazing!

Though can be worn as a perfume too, it is so subtle and won’t clash if you do want to stick with your perfume. It goes so well with my Clinique Happy. I smell more champagne than strawberries but none of them are overpowering at all - - - I guess that’s what makes this scent very unique. I get a

lot of compliments on this.

Aside from loving the price, it’s got a gorgeous pink bottle that reminds me of a flower shop or candy store. Yummy! Even the cream itself smells delicious. One bottle could last me for months — very economical! To total it up, I like everything about this cream: the price, the bottle, the name (it is very suggestive and romantic), the quality and the fragrance itself! A very good pick!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709824730530/k2311a097/9.7.09