Fit & Fresh Lunch-on-the-Go Lunch Container  » Other  »
  • When I am on a diet, I prefer to eat sandwiches during lunchtime
  • However, after I found the Fit & Fresh Salad Shaker, I saw in the brochure that they had this Lunch on the Go container for sandwiches
  • However, I enjoy this lunch container more for the fact that I can eat fresh sandwiches for lunch nowadays
  • It has kept my costs down, and my lunches delicious

• by TheAdvocate

When I am on a diet, I prefer to eat sandwiches during lunchtime. To keep the calories low, I usually prepare them beforehand in the house.

However, I just find it frustrating that sandwiches prepared ahead become soggy come lunchtime.

It looks so unappetizing that I feel depressed as I remember that I

am on a diet.

However, after I found the Fit & Fresh Salad Shaker, I saw in the brochure that they had this Lunch on the Go container for sandwiches.

I went back to Handyman, and after rifling around in their stocks, I found this lunch container called Lunch on the Go.

I ...

• can keep the bread separate from the meat and condiments until I have to eat them.

It also has an icepack right in the middle of the container, to keep delis and condiments cold for the sandwich.

It is a bit big for a salad, and there is no separate fork (like the

one in Salad Shaker) for making the sandwich.

I also use for my rice lunch as it keeps my rice and viand separate (therefore still fresh).

However, I enjoy this lunch container more for the fact that I can eat fresh sandwiches for lunch nowadays.

It has kept my costs down, and my lunches delicious.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12709824560530/k2311a097/9.7.09