Marks & Spencer Moisturizing Body Lotion from the Isis Woman Line  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like their lotion because they are rich but not too thick
  • The packaging is a bit different from most of my lotions, probably homage to whatever it was they were named for, and is really interesting

• by TheAdvocate

The lotions and scents of Marks & Spencer are my absolute favorite. I like their lotion because they are rich but not too thick.

They are usually reasonably priced and come in a set.

I usually like to layer my scent; that is, I use the same scent for body wash, lotion and then

body spray.

The scent sticks longer on your body even if you do not re-spray yourself with the scent.

I was given this Marks & Spencer Body Lotion from their Isis Woman line.

According to the blurb, this is “the aroma of the sea combined with the flowers of violet, rose and lily of ...

• the valley with cedarwood adding depth to the fresh but feminine fragrance.

” The lotion as always is thick, and is very good for dry skin.

The packaging is a bit different from most of my lotions, probably homage to whatever it was they were named for, and is really interesting.

It makes it really

easy to spot in my sea of lotions.

I am not too fond of the scent though, I find it too musky.

My nose must have detected the scent of rose which is really not my favorite scent.

But I cannot bear to part with this because the consistency of the lotion is just right for me.

joyce says :

I LOVE ISIS BOUGHT IT WHEN IS WAS IN ENGLAND AND CAN NOT FIND IT IN THE US PLEASE TELL ME WERE YOU GOT IT

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709824550530/k2311a097/9.7.09