JVC DVD Player (XV-N412S)  » Electronics  »
  • I like to hear background noise when I am working, and sometimes a movie or TV show is too distracting for me
  • Music is the best, it relaxes me without being too distracting

• by TheAdvocate

When we bought the JVC colored television, they threw in a DVD player with it (and a cool TV rack too). The DVD player was a great bonus to the sale because this had a lot of cool features.

It was multi-region, which meant it could play the formats from another region.

This

will really come in handy if you watch DVD or VCDs from other countries which have a different format from the ones in Asia, like the ones from US.

There is a feature which will fit the picture to the TV because they sometimes occupy about 2/3 of the screen, and I find ...

• that really distracting.

I would sometimes use it as my very own MP3 player while working so that my laptop will not slow down.

I like to hear background noise when I am working, and sometimes a movie or TV show is too distracting for me.

Music is the best, it relaxes me

without being too distracting.

The manual is really helpful.

According to it, the DVD player has a parental control so that you can restrict playback of violent scenes.

I have not had the pleasure of trying out this feature since I do not have children.

It is good to know though that I have this option.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16709824530530/k2311a097/9.7.09