JVC Interi Art Musee Colored Television  » Electronics  »
  • I think what really clinched the deal for me was the price of this 27” television, about 2/3 that of Sony

• by TheAdvocate

For the longest time, we were loyal to Sony, and we had all kinds of Sony electronics in the house, from walkman to television. My grandfather was adamant in buying only Sony colored television because according to him, the colors are crisper.

When we bought a Samsung television, I saw the difference, and from

then, stuck it out with Sony.

When our old TV conked out, I was prepared to shell out some serious money for another Sony.

I was pleasantly surprised that the other brands have already caught up in terms of quality.

The JVC salesperson showed me their JVC Interi Art Musee colored television and the ...

• colors were really good (comparable to Sony).

I think what really clinched the deal for me was the price of this 27” television, about 2/3 that of Sony.

You can adjust the color contrast and brightness to your satisfaction.

I also liked the fact that this is cinema surround, and that was really cool

for me.

My brothers have teased me incessantly about being hard of hearing, and to a certain extent they are right.

The function of cinema surround was a big help because the sound really did surround the TV room and I could hear the sound better.

For the price that we paid, this is good enough.

ernest says :

If my remote controller has broken, how to reset my TV ? like to reset all channels.

John says :

You’re not able to do so without a remote. I would suggest getting a universal remote.

JustCurious replies :

You need to get a universal remote.

Galega says :

I think you are concerned because TV is locked and you can’t find the remote. Or, your remote is no more working. TV can be manipulated with buttons on it or buttons on the STB. But, if it is locked, then there will be little bit of problem. I would suggest you to go through following guidelines to remove lock and reset your TV without using remote. You can reset and eliminate the lock on some televisions without the remote, using a few tactics. Hold the power button for five seconds. The television will automatically restart. If the lock is still on, unplug the television and remove the battery from the back panel of the television.

Marcia Gaston says :

I brought this tv in spain now im in the united states it does not have a regular cable hookup where can i found one please help me

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16709824520530/k2311a097/9.7.09