Dancing with the Stars  » TV  »
  • I love the comments of the judges Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli which are usually hilarious
  • I like their costumes very much, so beautiful and fashionable, and always something different every week

• by TheAdvocate

I am awaiting the start of the ninth season of Dancing with the Stars with bated breath. I first followed this reality dance show, which features a professional ballroom dancer teaming up with a celebrity to do ballroom dancing, when I watched Mel B and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dance the Paso Doble

in the fifth season.

I was so in awe of their dancing that I was hooked from then on.

Until now, that is my all-time favorite dance in all the seasons of this show.

I love the comments of the judges Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli which are ...

• usually hilarious.

I love the antics of Bruno Tonioli, not to mention his European accent.

I also love Len’s segues when he makes his comments about the dances.

Tom Bergeron deserved his Emmy for hosting this show as he is really a quick thinking host.

It’s a reality dance show with

a lot of drama and comedy.

I like their costumes very much, so beautiful and fashionable, and always something different every week.

I like the way I watch the celebrities develop into good dancers, some of them though have really no talent in their bones (like the chef whose name I forget).

Dancing with the Stars

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10709824480530/k2311a097/9.7.09