America’s Best Dance Crew  » TV  »
  • I love this dancing show from the first time that I watched Mario Lopez flash his dimples
  • I enjoy the fast paced dancing that every crew dishes out
  • I am not very impressed though with the crews of this fourth season
  • I like the other seasons better, the crews were varied and so talented

• by TheAdvocate

I love this dancing show from the first time that I watched Mario Lopez flash his dimples. I have to give it to the producers of this show. Their choice of dance crews is really good.

I enjoy the fast paced dancing that every crew dishes out. As Shane Sparks would say, “You all did good.

” I like

L’il Mama who calls it as she sees it. I am not too fond of JC Chasez though, he seems so out of place there.

He is the only clean-cut person in that room, even Mario Lopez looks dirty next to him. I feel pumped up when the show starts.

This is the only dance show that really ...

• keeps the action going. I am not very impressed though with the crews of this fourth season.

I like the other seasons better, the crews were varied and so talented. In the first three seasons, I had a hard time guessing who America will vote out.

In this current season though, I usually have an idea just watching

them dance. The results usually make sense to me, and I could see which crew deserves to be booted out.

I also find the current crews mouth off a lot, and most of them complain about the judges’ comment even though they knew first off that the judges this will happen. There are a lot of divas in this season.

America's Best Dance Crew

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10709824450530/k2311a097/9.7.09