Dark Blue (The TV Series)  » TV  »
  • I think the title is so appropriate considering that the series deals with the dark side of life
  • I like Omari Hardwick here because he delivers a spot-on performance of a man wanting to be faithful but his job description gets in the way

• by TheAdvocate

Dark Blue is a serious series on the lives of deep undercover police officers, so deep that even their fellow cops do not know about it. I think the title is so appropriate considering that the series deals with the dark side of life.

I can feel the tension in this series.

I

can appreciate the difficulties of going undercover, pretending to be someone else without losing a part of you.

I just think that the acting of Dylan McDermott is so predictable.

I watch him in The Practice and he comes to me as an angst-ridden lawyer.

There is nothing new in his acting in ...

• the first season of this series.

The series is so serious, that sometimes I get lost in the story.

It must be hard keeping a marriage while going undercover pretending to like another woman.

his job description gets in the way.

Dark and brooding, it really suits.

It is a plot so serious that it might be difficult to sustain the viewers’ interest.

I for one like to watch television to relax and get away from it all.

I am not sure of the future of this series.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10709824440530/k2311a097/9.7.09