Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • With the positive reviews I heard from my friends, I also bought one, although I am not really a fan of lip balms

• by TheAdvocate

Whenever I have the time, I browse beauty stores more than clothing stores. I went to a Beauty Bar once and saw the line of Burt’s Bees products.

I have a lot of my friends carrying this Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm around and constantly applying them.

I asked a lot of

them about it, and they all swear by this product.

With the positive reviews I heard from my friends, I also bought one, although I am not really a fan of lip balms.

I suppose because I wear lipsticks only occasionally, I have escaped chapped lips.

And so this product was relegated ...

• to the back of my cabinet, until I went climbing and came home with severely chapped lips.

It was midnight and so I scrounged around for some relief, and I saw this lip balm.

I put it on, and instant relief.

It was indeed soothing, cooling and refreshing.

I was able to

go to sleep immediately.

I used it for several days until my lips were no longer chapped and dry.

So nowadays, whenever I get chapped or burned lips, I immediately reach for this.

This is also my constant companion when I travel, and I never forget to slather this on before boarding a plane.

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709824360530/k2311a097/9.7.09