Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner
  • For the longest time, I skipped toner as part of my daily beauty routine because I thought having a normal skin would exempt me from its use
  • However, as I grew older I noticed that my T-zone area was getting oilier
  • I have been in search of the best facial care since I started using these gunks on my face

• by TheAdvocate

For the longest time, I skipped toner as part of my daily beauty routine because I thought having a normal skin would exempt me from its use. However, as I grew older I noticed that my T-zone area was getting oilier.

I thought it was

time for a toner, and so I experimented with a few, relying on old favorites like Neutrogena.

However, I am not averse to experimenting with beauty products.

I have been in search of the best facial care since I started using these gunks on my face.

I was intrigued with Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner because I have read good things about glycolic acid (and have even tried a glycolic peel to great success) and of course, the Mario Badescu line of products.

I knew they were expensive, and at ...

• Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner
      US$22 for the toner, I had to really think twice.

Good thing my brother was brave enough to buy one to try, and I used it also surreptitiously.

Although I liked it, and have used with a certain measure of success, I am not sure

I am ready to part with my hard-earned money for this considering that I had the same level of success with much cheaper toners.

There was nothing unusual or great with the product, at least on my skin, that would make me buy into the hype.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709824340530/k2311a097/9.7.09