Day Runner Organizer/Planner
  • What I really love about is it that everything is refillable and can be changed or moved around according to your needs

• by TheAdvocate

Despite the digital age, I have found my paper-based organizer more reliable than my PDA and PDA phone. Being a bit paranoid, I have always kept a digital copy of my appointments backed-up by a written note to myself.

I use to get by with my post-it notes, but an aunt of mine gifted me with this fabulous and professional looking organizer

from Day Runner.

It doubles as my handbag in a pinch, especially if I will just walk over to a meeting in Starbucks.

It has pockets for my cards and wallet, and even sunglasses and powder.

This organizer/planner is all I need to carry to any meeting.

I also love the refills that go with it.

It has something for note-taking, a ...

• directory, calendar and even photo case for your loved ones.

It has a plastic resealable pocket for important documents or additional pens and pencils.

What I really love about is it that everything is refillable and can be changed or moved around according to your needs.

I do not need to carry around my directory, and so I usually set this aside

and I replaced it with more calendars and memo notes.

I have even taken to printing my notes and punching three holes in it so that I could add it in my planner.

I wish though that their refills could be more accessible.

I have not found them here in the Philippines, and I have been making do with the refills from other companies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12709824260430/k2311a097/9.7.09