Sony Ericsson Z610i phone  » Phones  »
  • I bought this cellular phone three years ago
  • Another feature that I like about this is that it has a memory chip that is expandable up to 2GB

• by iheartvball

I bought this cellular phone three years ago. Yes, it’s still in use and working fine.

Sony Ericsson Z610i has 3G, 2MP camera, MP3 player, and comes with 3 colors-blue, pink and black.

I don’t want to buy a new phone because it has all the features I want in a cellphone.

In fact, it does

not hang or respond slowly when the memory is full.

It is very durable because it had fallen so many times and yet it’s still fine.

Another feature that I like about this is that it has a memory chip that is expandable up to 2GB.

You can also make slideshows and edit pictures on the ...

• phone itself! That bad thing about this phone is that it has no earphones and there is no compatible anti-virus application.

The case around the keypads cracks easily or maybe it’s my fault.

But despite of this, I find it stylish and elegant because of the case of the phone and it also has a screen

that shows the time, or notifies you when someone calls you.

I find it very cute because my friends didn’t notice it first, because the front part of my phone can be used as a mirror(it’s a flip-top kind of phone anyway).

All in all, Sony Ericsson Z610i is great and easy to use.

Really worth the penny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37709824170430/k2311a097/9.7.09