MyLot.com  » Web sites  »
www.mylot.com
  • I enjoy my job so much as writing has been my passion since I was little
  • Many may find writing a boring job, but I find it otherwise
  • So I signed up, and I found a lot of great features from the site
  • But I make sure I log into the site everyday when I take my short breaks, and I like how it feels to see I am earning little by little even on my spare time
  • I really enjoy my Lot and I would recommend it to anyone

• by patofgold23

As I have been working online for a few years now, mostly on journalism and data entry, I spend more than 12 hours in a day on the computer. I enjoy my job so much as writing has been my passion since I was little. I started on short poems and essays when I was in my 5th grade and joined journalism clubs, and during high school and college, I got involved in school publications and editorials.

Many may find writing a boring job, but I find it otherwise. For me, it’s a lot of fun. However, the long hours I spend on the computer may create some monotony sometimes, and I tend to get bored about doing the same things every day. In the middle of my writing, I give myself short break periods to stretch, or lie down for a few minutes, and take trips to the comfort room.

I am very strict in keeping my schedule, but human as I am, I do get bored. When that happens, I surf the

net, check my email, or chat with my friends online. On one of the occasions that I was surfing, I came across a site called my Lot. It is a social forum where people meet up, post discussions, answer to other people’s inquiries, share tips, advises, meet new friends, more like what you do in any forum sites. But the nice thing about this site, is that it pays you for doing all these things!

Isn’t that amazing??? You get paid to chat, upload photos, ask for advises, make friends - - - you are particularly making money for having fun! My Lot is a site that pays you for things you always do on the net. I see why there’s hundreds of thousands of members on the site. So I signed up, and I found a lot of great features from the site. I can get to build my profile the way I want it, customize it, even put a link to my blog. You see, that is a good way ...

• to bring traffic to my site for free.

I made about 300 friends in a matter of days, and in over a week, they added up to almost 500. We send each other private messages, we post photos. There is a section where you can add up your interests, and being a single mom, I was able to meet a lot of other single moms there too. You can keep in touch with people of your own interests by setting up your profile and preferences. Could your interest be music, or health, or food, or money-making opportunities, you could get to meet others who are interested of the same things.

As I logged in the site for like 30 minutes in the morning and maybe another 30 minutes after I get my articles done at night, I could see my earnings tab on the top increasing and increasing. And in over two weeks, I just realized I am on my way to my first $10 which is their payment threshold for cashing out

our money through PayPal. I read hundreds of my Lot members posting announcing to everybody how they got paid by the site, and I see such similar postings from different people every day. I realized how much people my Lot has paid on a day-to-day basis. It is a very legitimate site.

I am hoping to be able to spend more time on the site to reach my payout faster, but I can’t just squeeze in enough time because of all my responsibilities. But I make sure I log into the site everyday when I take my short breaks, and I like how it feels to see I am earning little by little even on my spare time.

But this could be a good source of money for those who can give the site more time than I could. Like teen-agers, or stay at home moms, job-seekers… With all the people being paid by the site, they are assured it is worth their time. I really enjoy my Lot and I would recommend it to anyone!

MyLot.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20509824111030/k2311a095/9.5.09