Oriental Noodles and Ham  » Recipes  »
  • I became a cook myself, and I found myself making the meals my mom used to make and more
  • I even use the cubed ready to make broths from the supermarket), ¼ cup of dried mushroom (sliced and soaked), a cup of basil leaves (or any of your favourite herb --- this recipe would blend in with anything, remember I told you it is easy to experiment with this

• by patofgold23

This is an easy everyday recipe you can do without compromising your schedule, yet still be able to serve great meals on the table. Oriental Noodles and Han is a great way to treat your family without much trouble. What’s more, it is very healthy and tasty, and can easily be varied if you want to experiment.

This used to be a family recipe handed down from my mom to me. She can serve this to

use every single week, and we never complain. Not because she is our mom, but because it is actually very good! I glorify my mom and I wondered how she came up with such yummy meal, coz when I watched her cook this before, it seemed so hard, and I could never imagine I could make it myself one day. And I did. I became a cook myself, and I found myself making the meals my mom used to make and more.

To make the Oriental noodles and Ham, you need to prepare: 250 grams of regular sweet hams (I am not so particular with the brand, so I guess any brand will do), 250 grams of spaghetti (cooked as its package directs), 3 tablespoons of cooking oil, a tablespoon of garlic (minced), ½ cup of onion (sliced), ½ cup of oyster sauce, ½ cup of broth (this is where you ...

• Oriental Noodles and Ham
      can make the variations, it could be chicken or pork or beef —- whatever suits you. I even use the cubed ready to make broths from the supermarket), ¼ cup of dried mushroom (sliced and soaked), a cup of basil leaves (or any of your favourite herb — this recipe would blend in with anything, remember I told you it is easy to experiment with this?), and 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.

First, you have to

sauté the garlic and onions in oil. When you’ve done that, add the oyster sauce, sugar, soy sauce, broth and mushrooms. Stir in then the cooked pasta. Add your sliced sweet ham and herbs into the mixture. Mix everything gently until the noodles are well-coated with sauce. Now, add the sesame oil… and it’s good to serve!

No wonder my mom could serve it that quick to us… I always thought she had some sort of magic or something!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49509824101030/k2311a095/9.5.09