Victoria’s Secret Garden Strawberries and Champagne Refreshing Body Mist
  • This was always one of my most favourite scents from Victoria’s Secret, had to have it all forms - gel, lotion, spray and even the lip balm
  • It is quite fresh, a bit sweet, and very versatile in the sense that it is great to wear for a night out, for warm days, or even to sleep (yeah I do that - - - I love the fruity sexy smell all over my pillows and my sheets)

• by patofgold23

It’s been awhile since I’ve had any of this scent, but a friend of mine wore this recently, and oh my, I just had to go out and get it again. This was always one of my most favourite scents from Victoria’s Secret, had to have it all forms - gel, lotion, spray and even the lip balm! I actually

have a huge collection of fragrances.

Most of the Victoria’s Secret scents are great, but this one stands out to me as different from the others. The deliciously sweet notes of strawberries mixed with almost a bitter smell of champagne makes the perfect combination for a wonderfully, unique scented body mist. The champagne makes the scent more sophisticated. The sandalwood adds ...

• sensuality and a bit of sexiness to it. This one’s never overbearing and lingers for a decent amount of time. It lasts me six hours which is pretty good for a body mist.

I would never grow old of the scent. It is quite fresh, a bit sweet, and very versatile in the sense that it is great to wear

for a night out, for warm days, or even to sleep (yeah I do that - - - I love the fruity sexy smell all over my pillows and my sheets).

I always get compliments everytime I wear this. This scent is suitable for all ages, especially if you’re into fruity scents — a perfect pick for casual or everyday use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31509824091030/k2311a095/9.5.09