Eternity by Calvin Klein perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love the floral fresh scent and I like how it is very recognizable
  • I think I even wore it to my senior prom, but I can't be too sure
  • I love Walgreen, by the way and I was looking at those imitation fragrances
  • It is a timeless fragrance that can be enjoyed by young women and more mature women
  • I highly recommend Eternity by Calvin Klein to anyone who enjoys soft floral fresh fragrances

• by mom1

I have worn Calvin Klein Eternity perfume for years. The classic bottle with the silver geometrical cap has been a staple in my perfume collection for the longest time. I love the floral fresh scent and I like how it is very recognizable. Calvin Klein Eternity brings back lots of different memories for me because I have worn it on so many occasions. I think I even wore it to my senior prom, but I can’t be too sure! I was at Walgreen the other day, like I am almost everyday.

I love Walgreen, by the way and I was looking at those imitation fragrances. One bottle that caught my eye said “if you like Calvin Klein Eternity you will like” whatever their version was. I was

excited to try this imitation Calvin Klein Eternity or should I say “knock off”, but anyway, if it smelled like Eternity and I liked it, I would save a lot of money. Eternity is not cheap and this knock off bottle was only a couple of bucks.

I sprayed some on my wrist and the most unpleasant scent came out of that bottle. This was not, and I repeat not what Eternity smells like. I don’t even know how they can get away with saying that their fragrance even remotely smells like Eternity. The smell was so wretched that I was embarrassed that someone would walk past me and smell this nauseating spray cologne.

Luckily, I had a small bottle of alcohol gel in my purse so I quickly put some on a tissue and wiped as much as I could off of me to cut that wicked smell. Actually, when I got home from Walgreens I sprayed some of the real Eternity on myself and I tried to compare the scents to see if there was even a hint of similarity between the two, but there was not one iota of likeness between the two. There is nothing that can imitate the beautiful scent of Eternity. It is a timeless fragrance that can be enjoyed by young women and more mature women.

My daughter loves Eternity by Calvin Klein too. It’s light, fresh and very soft. This is her taste in perfumes, exactly. My mother also likes the smell of Eternity and she has her ...

• Eternity by Calvin Klein perfume
      own collection of it as well.

I believe she even has the Eternity body lotion as well. Eternity smells nice on my mother, but she always seems to over do her perfume and wear too much. Maybe as she gets older, her sense of smell isn’t what it was when she was younger, so she might not be able to tell how much she is really putting on. However, when I try to tell her that her perfume is on the strong side, she tells me that she cannot even smell it.

But all in all, it does mix well with her body chemistry. The smell is much lighter on my daughter, probably due in part to how little she puts on. My daughter just puts on a

hint of Eternity so that’s all you smell. You just get a fleeting hint of the fragrance which is very nice.

I also tend to wear more than I should of this beautifully fragranced perfume. I have always been a fan of Eternity and as I get older I think that I do put on a little more that I should. Maybe,like my mother, my sense of smell isn’t as sharp as it was when I was younger either. I highly recommend Eternity by Calvin Klein to anyone who enjoys soft floral fresh fragrances.

This perfume is very feminine and is appropriate to wear to work and for evening wear. This is a timeless perfume that has been around for years, and it continues to gain in popularity.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56509824001030/k2311a095/9.5.09