Crest White Strips
  • I bought a box of Crest White Strips because I was going to a wedding in a few weeks and I wanted to see if they would brighten my smile because I wanted my teeth to look a white as they could for the pictures
  • I don't even remember how much they cost, because I bought them a while ago, and I bought some other items too
  • I don't like to swallow because the less you swallow the peroxide, the better
  • I recommend Crest White Strips for teeth whitening, but I recommend that you speak with your dentist before using them

• by mom1

I bought a box of Crest White Strips because I was going to a wedding in a few weeks and I wanted to see if they would brighten my smile because I wanted my teeth to look a white as they could for the pictures. I purchased the Crest White Strips at the drug store. I don’t even remember how much they cost, because I bought them a while ago, and I bought some other items too. When I bought the Crest White Strips home, I was anxious to start using them.

They give you two different strips, each in their own separate little foil packages. One strip is for your top teeth and the other one is for the bottom teeth. Actually, sometimes when I use the Crest White Strips, I only use the top strips, because

I don’t feel I need lots of whitening on my bottom teeth.

Well, I opened both the foil packages and applied the top strip first and then the bottom one. You have to make sure that your teeth are dry first before you apply the strips because you don’t want the strips to slide around. At first when you put them on, it feels a little funny and the hydrogen peroxide is not too terribly unpleasant a taste.

One of the negative things about this process is that I find myself not swallowing for the full thirty minutes that these white strips on on my teeth, and then my mouth collects with a combination of saliva and the hydrogen peroxide from the white strips. I find this very unpleasant, and then I have to spit it out from ...

• time to time. I don’t like to swallow because the less you swallow the peroxide, the better.

So, after thirty minutes, I removed the white strips and was very surprised that just in thirty minutes time, my teeth looked brighter and whiter. They didn’t look 100% the way I wanted them too, but it was a really nice start. I used the white strips every day for about a week and I was very happy with the results.

I am not really sure how many shades lighter my teeth became from using Crest White Strips, but I can say that they certainly did get a few shades whiter. It was really noticeable. The brightness and whiteness is still apparent as I try to maintain the whiteness of my teeth, by always brushing after I drink coffee and

foods that might stain my teeth.

There is one thing that I was too happy about and that is that the Crest White Strips temporarily caused a slight irritation to my gums. It seemed like they became more sensitive and they looked a little red. My gums burned a little too.

This irritation was only temporary, and didn’t last more that two days. I was very happy with the results from the Crest White Strips. They are an inexpensive alternative to professional teeth whitening which can cost around $500 that I have seen.

I recommend Crest White Strips for teeth whitening, but I recommend that you speak with your dentist before using them. This product might not be right or save for you to use. It is not recommended that Crest White Strips be used on dentures or crowns.

Crest White Strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34509823991030/k2311a095/9.5.09