Black and Decker Smart Brew Coffee Maker
  • I love my Black and Decker Smart Brew Coffee Maker
  • I have had this coffee maker for over two years and have not had a single problem with it
  • It is a twelve cup capacity coffee maker and I like how it looks on my kitchen counter
  • This coffee maker has a timer on it, and one of the best things about it is before I go to bed at night, I just set my timer on the coffee maker and it starts brewing at the time that I have set it to
  • I highly recommend the Black and Decker Smart Brew Coffee Maker to anyone who wants a dependable coffee maker that makes great coffee, is easy to clean and has a great feature of a timer that can be set to anytime you want it to start brewing your coffee

• by mom1

I love my Black and Decker Smart Brew Coffee Maker. I have had this coffee maker for over two years and have not had a single problem with it. It is a twelve cup capacity coffee maker and I like how it looks on my kitchen counter. It is a very sleek looking black coffee maker.

I think it looks very modern. Some coffee makers that I have had in the past did not look good on my counter, so therefore when I was done making my coffee for the day, or especially when company was coming over, I would put it away and take it off the counter, because they always looked like they didn’t fit in with

the decor. I would then take them out again to serve my guests.

But the Black and Decker Smart Brew Coffee Maker stays out on my counter because it adds to the decor. I have black appliances and it blends well with them. This coffee maker has a timer on it, and one of the best things about it is before I go to bed at night, I just set my timer on the coffee maker and it starts brewing at the time that I have set it to.

I love waking up in the morning to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. Some of my other coffee makers did not have this feature and I don’t

know why I would even purchase a coffee maker that didn’t have the timer feature. Anyway, my Black and Decker Smart Brew, in addition to looking nice and having the great timer feature, brews great tasting coffee.

For some reason some of my other coffee makers started to make the coffee taste funny after a while. I always kept my coffee makers clean and cleaned them according to the manufacturers suggestions, but somehow, the coffee didn’t taste as good as the machines got a little older. But my Black and Decker Smart Brew always makes great tasting coffee and it’s never bitter or off tasting.

I have to attribute this to the actual coffee maker and not to the coffee that ...

• Black and Decker Smart Brew Coffee Maker
      I was using with the other coffee makers. I have always used the same coffees. Maybe it’s the actual plastic or materials that was used to make the other coffee makers that caused the off taste in the coffee as they got older.

Maybe the materials began to break down or something. I don’t know, but I do know that my Black and Decker Smart Brew makes a great cup of coffee and the coffee tastes as great now as it did when I first purchased the machine. This coffee maker, like all the other ones I have owned, keeps the coffee hot on the warming plate, but unlike the others one, even though the coffee sits there

for a while, the flavor is still as good as it was when it was first made.

Again, with the other coffee makers that I’ve owned, if the coffee was sitting there on the warmer for a couple of hours, it tasted so strong that I couldn’t drink it anymore and I would have to make a fresh pot. This coffee maker is very easy to clean and the glass coffee pot is dishwasher safe. I highly recommend the Black and Decker Smart Brew Coffee Maker to anyone who wants a dependable coffee maker that makes great coffee, is easy to clean and has a great feature of a timer that can be set to anytime you want it to start brewing your coffee.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53509823981030/k2311a095/9.5.09