Biolink Tea Tree Oil All-Day Feminine Spray  » Other  »
  • It has also been my experience that using tissue does not feel as comfortable as washing down there
  • I like the fact that I feel fresh all day down there

• by TheAdvocate

I am very particular with feminine hygiene. I dread using the public toilet because they usually do not give out free tissue, even in the female restrooms.

It has also been my experience that using tissue does not feel as comfortable as washing down there.

I discovered this feminine spray from Biolink that

I can use whenever I am out of the house.

It is very convenient; it is packaged in a spray bottle which I can easily slip into my purse.

It even works even if I spray it upside down.

I carry this with me when I travel to keep myself fresh.

It is ...

• also refillable, which makes it very affordable as I just get the spray bottle and then the refill pack, and this will last me for weeks.

I use to dread using the public toilet and I would usually just hold it until I went home, but with Biolink feminine spray, I am confident

enough to venture into a public toilet.

I like the fact that I feel fresh all day down there.

I use to wear panty liners, but because it caused me a lot of problems down there (I was allergic to the weave), but I have substituted wearing panty liners with a this Biolink Feminine Spray since then.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12509823951030/k2311a095/9.5.09