Healthy Exclusives Liniment for Muscle Aches and Pains  » Medicine  »
  • I was not disappointed with this liniment
  • I did not care much though for the scent on my scalp, and so for that particular problem, I use the lotion given to me by my dermatologists

• by TheAdvocate

I am very active in sports, playing all kinds of strenuous and fast games, from tennis to badminton and the occasional basketball pick-up game. Age has not been too kind to me, and as a result, the older I got, the more muscle aches I would get per game.

I borrowed this Healthy Exclusives Liniment from a friend after one badminton

game where I smashed him to submission (and my muscles too).

He laughingly handed to me this liniment saying that it had ginger extract and coco oil, and might be the answer to my muscle pain.

To stop his taunting, I put it over my aching muscles, and I felt instant relief.

I rarely use liniment because of their strong and ...

• decidedly un-feminine scent, preferring instead to take my aches to my masseuse.

I was not disappointed with this liniment.

The smell, although strong, was more like ginger, and so was not too nauseating for me.

After massaging my aching muscles with it, I got up and continued my game.

I now bring me a bottle of this liniment to my games.

I

was intrigued by this liniment and so I read the label which said that it could also reduce symptoms associated with psoriasis.

I used it on my scalp once, and it did reduce the itchiness.

I did not care much though for the scent on my scalp, and so for that particular problem, I use the lotion given to me by my dermatologists.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26509823941030/k2311a095/9.5.09