Vanita Bathroom Tissue (4-ply)  » Other  »
2.5
  • When we ran out of this before our next scheduled grocery run, I passed by Pure Gold in Cainta, and I found Vanita Bathroom Tissues which the label said had 4-ply
  • It costs about Php6 pesos (about US$.12) more than Sanicare, and so I bought it to see if it was better

• by TheAdvocate

My brother is very particular about the tissues that we use, be it a kitchen towel tissue or the bathroom tissue. I always have to make sure that the tissues that I put on the grocery cart are the thickest I can find.

For the bathroom, we usually use Sanicare bathroom tissue because it use to be the thickest bathroom tissue

I could find in the market at 3-ply.

When we ran out of this before our next scheduled grocery run, I passed by Pure Gold in Cainta, and I found Vanita Bathroom Tissues which the label said had 4-ply.

It costs about Php6 pesos (about US$.

12) more than Sanicare, and so I bought it to see if it was better.

It ...

• was indeed thicker, but they were not put together well, that is, each ply was merely piled on top of another, and so if you take a few pulls, they somehow fall apart.

It also had a very strong masculine scent, so strong that I could still smell it even after I already washed my hands with water and soap.

The

idea to make it scented is fine with me, but the scent was just too masculine and overpowering.

The manufacturers should have thought that more females use bathroom tissues than males, and therefore could have gone with a more feminine scent; or better yet, a neutral scent would be a lot better.

My brother did not like it either because he went back to Sanicare.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12509823931030/k2311a095/9.5.09