Project Runway (US)  » TV  »
  • I love this reality show because it gives you a glimpse of the various problems that your designer will encounter
  • I thought this will not work if moved elsewhere, and so I was surprised when I took to the show even if it transferred to Los Angeles

• by TheAdvocate

I just finished watching the third episode in the sixth season of Project Runway. I have been an avid follower of this show since the third season, and I desperately hunted down the first two seasons in DVD.

Fortunately, I saw it on a re-run some time ago, in another channel.

I love this reality show because it gives you a glimpse of

the various problems that your designer will encounter.

I am now a little more sympathetic to my designer, when he cannot get it right the first time.

Designing is a tough job and involves more than just sketching.

When this show was filmed in New York (at Parsons), I envied the students who studied there.

They had a beautiful workroom to do their ...

• designs.

I love the setting of New York because when I think of fashion, I think of New York.

I thought this will not work if moved elsewhere, and so I was surprised when I took to the show even if it transferred to Los Angeles.

I laugh at the discussions in the workroom and outside, where the designers say some of the

most outrageous things, or when Tim Gunn says “Make it work.

” I really found Tim Gunn at the beach hilarious, in flipflops, sunglasses and of course, blazer.

It is so Tim Gunn.

I watch this with my mother and brother, and we have a lot of fun critiquing their work and guessing who would win and who will be out.

It is a lot of fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10509823911030/k2311a095/9.5.09