Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen  » Movies  »
  • I was not too impressed with Shiah LeBouef in this movie, I felt that he is not the perfect one for Transformers
  • I had to remember that this was a fictional movie, but the best ones are the ones that make you believe the plot, and this did not do it for me

• by TheAdvocate

It was an exhausting movie, with action everywhere, and debris flying all over the place. I am not a big transformers fan (probably because I am a girl), although I appreciated the effects of this Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen.

I grew up watching my brothers fight over Optimus Prime (a robot toy) and

oddly enough, rejecting the Decepticons.

I was not too impressed with Shiah LeBouef in this movie, I felt that he is not the perfect one for Transformers.

His acting consists mainly of shouting his lines.

Megan Fox was not foxy enough for me (again, probably because I am a girl).

I liked the antics of ...

• the robots better, with Bumblebee as the clingy robot friend my favorite.

I had to remember that this was a fictional movie, but the best ones are the ones that make you believe the plot, and this did not do it for me.

I was amazed though with the digital effects, and how far it

had come from the other robot movies.

The robots were amazingly agile, and you could almost see the humanlike moves that they made.

Transformers is a movie for those who want to escape reality for a few hours and have a few laughs (a robot with a cane, really!), but it will certainly not win any acting awards.

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11509823901030/k2311a095/9.5.09