Sunsilk Anti-Dandruff Scalp Lotion  » Medicine  »
1.0
  • I have tried to use anti-dandruff shampoos so many times, but unfortunately, I need a stronger formulation for my problem
  • I bought this Sunsilk Anti-Dandruff Scalp Lotion in the hope that it will help me with the itchiness

• by TheAdvocate

I am one of those unfortunate people who will breakout with dandruff during stressful times. I have tried to use anti-dandruff shampoos so many times, but unfortunately, I need a stronger formulation for my problem.

I bought this Sunsilk Anti-Dandruff

Scalp Lotion in the hope that it will help me with the itchiness.

The directions at the back of the bottle were not very helpful.

It instructed the user to use it after washing.

That left me with some valid questions such as “do I use shampoo and conditioner as I usually do?” or should I substitute this for my conditioner?” and more importantly, “should I wash this off also?” There was no answer on the package.

I tried using ...

• Sunsilk Anti-Dandruff Scalp Lotion
      it with and without conditioner.

There was no visible effect.

I also tried leaving it on after massaging it on my scalp, to no avail.

Finally, I tried washing it off my hair after massaging it for a few minutes

on my scalp.

It also did not bring me the needed relief.

It was just one more gunk on my hair which contributed to the itchiness in my scalp.

I have since stopped using it, even though my bottle is still about three-fourths full.

Marisha says :

i have been using sunslik anti-danruff range for 1 year now it really helps. i have not seen it anywhere since the new range came out, it is discontinued??? please let me know, is there a replacement for it? is there even a anti-danruff range with a new look???

TheAdvocate replies :

I think they discontinued the ones here in the Philippines I assume you live here . I have not seen it again supermarkets. I think that they transferred the product to another continent - its sold now in Africa.

Galega says :

Sunsilk anti Dandruff Scalp Lotion is still available in the market. Apart from this, all other anti dandruff products of Sunsilk are available, like shampoo and conditioner. In fact, anti dandruff products are quite a big market and Sunsilk being a leading hair care brand won’t quit this field. You should ask about the lotion from your cosmetic retailer.

kabeer ali says :

i have lot of dandruff in my hairs that,s why i feel very concsious about it …i don,t use any shampoo and also i did,nt use sunsilk anti dandruff sahmpoo..plz give me a solid solution for hair…

TheAdvocate replies :

Although I am not a doctor, I find that reducing stress is the best way to get rid of dandruff. I also use an anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner every day.

Galega says :

There are lots of good anti dandruff shampoos in the market. However, you don’t use shampoo and hence you should look for other options.

Sunsilk Anti Dandruff Scalp Lotion is a very good product, and you can try it. Apart from that, you can also consider using Himalaya Herbals Anti-Dandruff Hair Oil, which should give you relief from dandruff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26509823890930/k2311a095/9.5.09