Air Force One the Movie  » Movies  »
  • AXN featured it this afternoon and even though I know this movie by heart, I could not resist watching it again
  • I enjoy the action in this movie, from the time the plane is taken over by the terrorists to Harrison Ford’s rescue

• by TheAdvocate

This is one of my all-time favorite movies which I watch every time I get the chance. AXN featured it this afternoon and even though I know this movie by heart, I could not resist watching it again.

This is one of Harrison Ford’s unforgettable movies like Indiana Jones and of

course, Star Wars.

He is such a good actor who can convey an emotion with just his eyes.

I enjoy the action in this movie, from the time the plane is taken over by the terrorists to Harrison Ford’s rescue.

Gary Oldman is so good here, I find myself wanting to ...

• slap him whenever he threatens America.

There is even comedy in this film like when he was trying to reach Glenn Close and he did not even know the number.

Who can forget the stirring performances of Glenn Close, William Macy and Paul Guilfoyle? Watching him here, I feel like I

discovered him for CSI.

This movie was released just over ten years ago, and yet you can see how far digital has taken the movie world.

The effects when the Air Force One was going down was very clearly computer-generated, but you can forget the little lapses because of how good this movie was.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11509823850930/k2311a095/9.5.09