Jack n’ Jill Dewberry in Blueberries n’ Cream  » Food  »
  • I like this sandwich cookie from Jack n’ Jill called Dewberry

• by TheAdvocate

I like this sandwich cookie from Jack n’ Jill called Dewberry. From my first taste of Blueberries n’ Cream, I have never grown tired of this itty-bitty snack.

It is a cookie with this yummy blueberry and cream filling in the middle.

Each packet contains only two cookies but is enough to

satisfy my sugar fix.

I have to be a little careful though because each packet has 100 calories, and if I am distracted, I can eat one after another in a matter of minutes.

Good thing is that they are packaged this way because it has saved me from overindulging in this ...

• treat.

It is also easy to bring this along during my travels, in fact the sugar helps when I am climbing mountains and need the energy to keep me going.

It is light and easily storable, either in my purse or backpack.

Although there are many other flavors, I like this blueberries

n’ cream, and has been my constant favorite.

A lot of people like this snack and so the sari-sari stores (small groceries ubiquitous in the Philippines) and groceries carry them.

I have even bought one of these in a sari-sari store in the foot of a mountain.

It is a testament to its universal appeal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27509823830930/k2311a095/9.5.09