Project Runway Australia
  • I enjoy watching Project Runway US, especially when I hear the designers bitch about each other
  • I like the setting of this Australian version
  • I love it when the show inadvertently features parts of the city
  • I found Yopie both inspiring and a bit catty for my taste

• by TheAdvocate

I enjoy watching Project Runway US, especially when I hear the designers bitch about each other. I use to think they were vicious, until I watched an episode of Project Runway Australia.

I like the setting of this Australian version; they stitch and bitch in Melbourne, Australia, a beautiful and breathtaking city, with stunning panorama.

I love

it when the show inadvertently features parts of the city.

I usually associate Australia with Sydney, but Melbourne was a good choice for this show.

Watching the designers, I feel that they were instructed to really let out the cattiness in them, and let it out they did.

They outdid the US version, hands down.

I am ...

• happy that the bitchiness was minimized in the later episodes.

I found Yopie both inspiring and a bit catty for my taste.

I was amazed with her ability to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the other designers without using her handicap as a crutch (pun intended).

At the same time, I found her comments too much; I cringed at

a few of them.

Anthony is really talented; I was amazed with the detail in the works that he did, which I could see in TV.

The designers are so talented that it is so difficult to predict the winner.

I am waiting with bated breath for the finale of the second season in this Project Runway Australia.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10509823810930/k2311a095/9.5.09