The Body Shop Body Lotion in Neroli Jasmin
  • However, it is not a lotion that I dislike also, the smell is good enough for my day use

• by TheAdvocate

I have so many lotions open at the same time, for different parts of my body. For some reason, people like to give me lotion for Christmas and I accept it with much gusto, like this body lotion from The Body Shop in Neroli Jasmin which I received from a cousin

one Christmas.

Neroli comes from the blossoms of an orange tree and is supposedly expensive as a ton of orange blossom is crushed before it could produce 250 gms of neroli.

This is one lotion which I neither love nor hate.

It is not one of those lotions that I could ...

• not bear to part.

It is rich enough for me, but the scent is a bit heavy for me.

I usually use a lot less of this lotion than I do with other lotions.

day use.

When I use this lotion, I do not need to spray on a body spray or perfume because the smell of neroli jasmine usually lingers for several hours.

I have not found a spray compatible with its scent and so I usually use it alone.

The smell reminds me of India a lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31509823780930/k2311a095/9.5.09