Dial Gold Liquid Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizer
  • With all the germs and bacteria lying around, my family makes sure that we fight the unseen enemies using the best tools
  • I am not afraid of washing my hands several times a day because I know this hand soap will not dry them
  • Liquid soaps may be a bit more expensive than a bar soap but they are more convenient

• by TheAdvocate

Even before the swine flu scare, my family had always been obsessive about cleaning our hands. Hand soaps are consumed very fast but we feel it is a good investment.

Recently, we have taken to using Dial Gold Antibacterial Soap with Moisturizer.

With all the germs and bacteria lying around, my family makes sure

that we fight the unseen enemies using the best tools.

What could be better in cleaning than Dial, which has been around since I was a child? I do feel very clean but its moisturizing properties have helped keep my hands soft and supple.

I am not afraid of washing my hands several times ...

• a day because I know this hand soap will not dry them.

The 332 ml bottle will usually lasts for two weeks, but the price is worth it.

Liquid soaps may be a bit more expensive than a bar soap but they are more convenient.

Also, I am not comfortable sharing a bar of

soap with other people even if they are my family.

I feel that the germs and bacteria are trapped in the bar of soap (although I have no scientific basis).

Liquid soap on the other hand is much more hygienic, and easier to use as one pump will immediately give you what you need to wash.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31509823760930/k2311a095/9.5.09