Vitress Heat Protect Cuticle Coat for the Hair  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I bought one for home use hoping to duplicate the shiny hair that he could create afterwards
  • Unfortunately, since I am not a big fan of blow dryer (I prefer to dry my hair using an electric fan), I could not duplicate his feat
  • I think it would have been better if they give a more detailed instruction for the use of this product so as to maximize its benefits

• by TheAdvocate

My stylists usually applies Vitress cuticle coat on my hair after she blow dries it. I come out of the salon looking like a winner, with my hair soft and shiny.

I bought one for home use hoping to duplicate the shiny hair that he could create afterwards.

Unfortunately, since I am

not a big fan of blow dryer (I prefer to dry my hair using an electric fan), I could not duplicate his feat.

The directions say that I should add a drop or two on my hair after blow drying, curling or ironing.

I tried to use it after I ironed my ...

• hair, but I must really be inexperienced in ironing my hair that to my untrained eyes, the product did not do anything to my hair.

I was really annoyed when, after several uses, I started to get dandruff and my scalp became extra itchy.

It continued even after I stopped using the

product, and went away only after a week of treatment.

I think it would have been better if they give a more detailed instruction for the use of this product so as to maximize its benefits.

The oil left by this product on my scalp was really uncomfortable and difficult to remove even with shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409823730230/k2311a094/9.4.09