Estee Lauder Retractable Make-up Brush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am not sure from what hair it is made of, but I am pretty sure that it is of the best quality since it is from Estee lauder
  • It is so convenient because it can be retracted when not in use
  • I like it this way because I am very particular with hygiene

• by TheAdvocate

Putting on face powder is a tricky business. It is best to use a make-up brush so that the powder can be spread evenly.

Using a sponge will not do it as well as a make-up brush.

That is why I use the retractable make-up brush from Estee Lauder.

I am not sure from what

hair it is made of, but I am pretty sure that it is of the best quality since it is from Estee lauder.

It is so convenient because it can be retracted when not in use.

I like it this way because I am very particular with hygiene.

If I leave the brush without cover,

• I can feel the dust that has gathered in it, even if I use and wash the make-up brush regularly.

It would be extremely inconvenient to wash it everyday, but with a retractable brush, I am assured that it will keep for a week, and no dust will gather around in it.

It is very

handy, just the size of a lipstick, and can be easily hidden in any cosmetic bag.

I have been using it for years now, and the only sign of wear and tear is the erasure of the letter R in Lauder.

Otherwise, it looks as if it was recently bought, and the brush hairs are still intact.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409823690230/k2311a094/9.4.09