Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel
0.5
  • Unfortunately, this gel does not work very well, at least for this particular acne
  • I have to say that this was disappointing considering that this came from Neutrogena, a product that I have used for the longest time with the best result

• by TheAdvocate

It is very difficult to look for an anti-acne formulation, especially one that works fast. I got this Neutrogena acne eliminating gel in the grocery when I had a zit that would not go away.

I do not usually get acne, always had a relatively blemish-free skin, and I was uncomfortable with this

acne.

Unfortunately, this gel does not work very well, at least for this particular acne.

After putting it on my acne overnight, there was no change at all, the acne was still as big and as red as the night I put the gel over it.

I persevered, used it again the next ...

• day because I was reluctant to admit that I spent my hard-earned money for nothing.

Still, no effect on the second day, and third day, and fourth day.

It disappeared on the fifth day, but I am not sure if it was because of this product or because my acne always disappears when

my period is over.

I let my brother use it also, and he returned it to me because it had no effect on his acne.

I have to say that this was disappointing considering that this came from Neutrogena, a product that I have used for the longest time with the best result.

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409823640230/k2311a094/9.4.09