Gilmore Girls TV Show  » TV  »
  • I have been watching Gilmore Girls for awhile now, and I really have to say I love it
  • Lorelai (Lauren Graham), is usually the one to bring the hilarious sarcastic comments that I think make the show funny

• by Italk2much
      I have been watching Gilmore Girls for awhile now, and I really have to say I love it!

I love the quirkyness of the show, and the acting is wonderful in my oppinion!

Lorelai (Lauren Graham), is usually the one to bring

the hilarious sarcastic comments that I think make the show funny. And Rory (Alexis Bledel), keeps the show going with her ability to keep the show dramatic, yet simple (While throwing in her share of humor as well.

And the other stars ...

• are simply funny.

Their constant fighting over the pettiest problems, brings a hilarious addition to the show.

I honestly think this show is complete genious.

I love watching this show, simply because I laugh my head off (Not to mention the plots

are extremely addicting.

)!

Although if you tune-in during the middle of a season, it can be extremely confusing at first, but after awhile you catch on to it.

I honsetly think that if you watch this show even once, you will not be able to resist watching it again!

Gilmore Girls TV Show

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10150882360731/k2311a0815/8.15.06