Petco Customer Service  » Business  »
1.0
975 NW Gilman Blvd, Issaquah, WA 98027
  • I found my experience with PETCO staff to be frustrating and difficult
  • Finally I found an employee in the fish isle and trapped her with my influx of questions

• by opinionaid33

Recently I adopted two Kitties from a family friend and joyfully went to my local PETCO store to purchase everything necessary to care for my new bundles of energy. I found my experience with PETCO staff to be frustrating and difficult.

As I perused the cat isles, not a single employee in sight, many questions came to mind since this is my first cat experience.

Finally I found an

employee in the fish isle and trapped her with my influx of questions.

She looked overwhelmed and quickly ran off to find an “expert” on cat care.

After 15 minutes of waiting for her return, I wandered back out of the fish area and again found the floor empty of employees.

So I gathered my cat collars, litter box, shampoo, nail clippers and cat toys.

My questions included ...

• products not in my hands like flea medication and scratching posts, therefore the employees avoidance of my questions resulted in sale losses for the company.

When I got to the cash register, I again found the counter to be empty of employees.

After 10 minutes and waving to employees from across the store, I was able to check out with my purchases.

I did not directly questions regarding products

towards the cashier due to the fact that I have already spent close to 45 minutes shopping in the store and about 30 minutes of that time waiting for customer service.

Based on my service, I will not be returning to that store and as soon as I left PETCO, I drove to the other side of the freeway to PetS mart and found a wider selection as well as more attentive customer service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41409823570230/k2311a094/9.4.09