Physicians Formula To Any Lengths Mascara
  • I usually do not stock up on mascaras but since I liked the foundation of Physicians Formula (and I was suckered into believing that this line of make-up is made by doctors and therefore safe for my skin), I bought this mascara in a drugstore
  • I decided to experiment since it did not cost as much as the other branded make-ups
  • I was just disappointed that it dried up faster than my other mascaras
  • However, this is harder to replace because there is no Physicians Formula line sold in my country (that I know of), and I may have to wait for my relatives from the US to bring it here when they come visit

• by TheAdvocate

I find it difficult to put on mascara. It is my least favorite make-up, and I only put in on when I am going to a special event.

I find it itchy when I put it on, and I shed tears while applying it on my lashes, and they are not that short.

I usually do not stock up

on mascaras but since I liked the foundation of Physicians Formula (and I was suckered into believing that this line of make-up is made by doctors and therefore safe for my skin), I bought this mascara in a drugstore.

I decided to experiment since it did not cost as much as the other branded make-ups.

My skepticism turned to delight ...

• when I saw how it looked great on my lashes, did not clump on application, and seemed to lengthen my lashes.

The brush was nothing special; it was the usual design in almost all of the other mascaras.

I was just disappointed that it dried up faster than my other mascaras.

I am not sure though if it was because

I used it more often than I did my other mascaras, or that there was just less of it.

However, this is harder to replace because there is no Physicians Formula line sold in my country (that I know of), and I may have to wait for my relatives from the US to bring it here when they come visit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409823480230/k2311a094/9.4.09