Physician Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder in Beige
  • It is very difficult to find the best foundation for your skin because I want it to blend into my skin
  • I found this Physicians Formula face powder in beige in a drugstore

• by TheAdvocate

Powders and foundations are the only make-up I always put on my face. I want to look as if I have no make-up, but I want a sleek and even finish.

It is very difficult to find the best foundation for your skin because I want it to blend into my skin.

I found this Physicians Formula face powder in beige in

a drugstore.

I have never tried it before, and I found the packaging nice.

The powder itself looked like an artists palette in hues of brown.

When I started using the powder, I immediately saw the results, a clean, even toned skin.

It did not look like I piled on make-up, but it looked awesome.

I would sometimes use it as my ...

• foundation together with a sheer lipgloss.

I liked the little make-up brush that they put under the powder, but because of its frequent use, the lock was broken, and subsequently, it became harder to open the container for the brush.

I would have to pry it open, and if and when I succeed in opening it, the brush comes flying out.

The

color of the powder is just right for me and therefore, I just replaced it with a retractable brush, because its so hard to find a powder that is compatible with your skin.

Physicians Formula is not available in my country, and so I may have to make do with this until I can have a relative buy me one in the US.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409823470230/k2311a094/9.4.09