Easy Jet Airline
Easy Jet from London Luton to Sardinia
  • The whole airport experience was great, with friendly and helpful check-in staff and the flight took off on time
  • The best experience of all was when my smallest grandson began to get a little bored with the books etc. we had taken with us and the hostess invited him to help her with collecting the rubbish left over from the drinks and snacks round

• by Gattino

To be honest I was quite anxious about travelling by Easy Jet after having seen the television programmes in which all the things which can go wrong for Easy Jet passengers are featured. I need nothave worried.

My family and I,including two children aged ten and three, travelled to Sardinia this summer and could not have been

better treated.

The whole airport experience was great, with friendly and helpful check-in staff and the flight took off on time. Even the leg room on the aircraft was good considering it was a no frills flight.

The best experience of all was when my smallest grandson began to get a little bored with the books etc. we had ...

• taken with us and the hostess invited him to help her with collecting the rubbish left over from the drinks and snacks round. He was delighted to hold the waste bag with her and go up and down the aisle collecting the rubbish. She was so friendly and kind towards him and it made his day to
        be allowed to ‘work’.

That was treatment I would have been pleased to have if I had been paying top fares. The staff were obviously very busy but took the time to make our journey a memorable experience for all the right reasons. Well done to Easy Jet and we can all watch those TV programmes without concern in future!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40409823460230/k2311a094/9.4.09