Ci Ci’s Pizza North Carolina  » Restaurants  »
0.5
North Carolina
  • So I love pizza and thought what would be better than an all you can eat pizza place with free refills on drinks

• by deb101
      So I love pizza and thought what would be better than an all you can eat pizza place with free refills on drinks? Hmmmm…any place but this one! I am not complaining about the pizza because it

was ok. It was what I had to look at while eating that made my stomache turn. I am a firm believer in cleanliness when I go to any restaurant. I have been to 3 CiCi pizzeria’s ...

• and everyone has been filthy! The walls are dirty and I am not talking about the stuff you cannot get off! This dirt can be removed with bleach and water! Then there are the bathrooms! Same thing. bleach
        and water! Is it neglect or just plain laziness? Probably both! I do not know how they pass inspection. I have to give thumbs down on this one. Flies,dirt, and pizza are a no go while dining in my book!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7150882340731/k2311a0815/8.15.06