Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller  » Cosmetics  »
  • Everyone's skin reacts differently to products but I found that the roller didnt work that well for puffiness
  • I would recommend this product if your main issue is with dark undereye circles
  • If your main problem is puffiness, it's probably best to try a different product

• by DCgirl

I have been dark under eye circles and puffiness all my life, and looking for relatively inexpensive ways to combat this face plague! My most recent find is the Garnier Eye-Roller ($13.49 and available at most drug stores). Garnier claims that the eye-roller will make a visible difference in terms of both puffiness and dark circles with one week and both ailments will stay “minimized” if used continuously (which is

once a day).

I have been using this product for about six weeks now and I would say that only some of Garnier’s claims are true. Everyone’s skin reacts differently to products but I found that the roller didnt work that well for puffiness. I have a both undereye puffiness and some light puffiness on my upper cheek, right under my eye. I have seen no difference in the puffiness.

• It looks exactly the same as when I started using the eye roller.

Now for the good part - I did see an a large difference in terms of under eye circles. Previously, I had dark circles under my eyes whether I slept eight hours or not. With a combination of a good sleep cycle and the eye roller, my under eye circles have lightened cosiderably. On nights that I

dont get much rest, my under eye circles still seem to be lighter then they were previously.

I will say that they gel in the roller feels nice and is very cooling when it is rolled on. It also dries quickly, which is a plus.

I would recommend this product if your main issue is with dark undereye circles. If your main problem is puffiness, it’s probably best to try a different product.

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409823320230/k2311a094/9.4.09