Ed Hardy Love Kills Slowly Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I thought the name of this Perfume wasn't that good
  • I paid £28 for a 50ml Bottle and I got a Star shaped handbag, which had a Skull on the front and the Perfume writing over the middle
  • Not my style of Handbag design, but I like free gifts
  • A nice enough scent, but if I hadn't tried a sample of this, I don't think I would have tried it, as the packaging really put me off

• by leeanne

I thought the name of this Perfume wasn’t that good. After all isn’t the name of a Perfume meant to be a nice name? This just sounds odd.

Ed Hardy is the name behind the Von Dutch label.

The Perfume Bottle is a circular

shape, but quite long and thin as well. The box for this is the same shape, but larger to house the Bottle. The Bottle and box look pretty Gothic. It is in the style of a Tattoo. There is 2 Roses, which are Pink and Yellow and a Skull.

Based on the packaging I was expecting a heavy cent, but this is surprisingly light and fresh. There is some floral undertones, but the main scent is Water Lily, Mano and Strawberry.

The scent lasts a ...

• Ed Hardy Love Kills Slowly Perfume
      while as well, and although the original scent wears off, you are left with a delicate fruity smell later on in the day.

front and the Perfume writing over the middle. Not my style of Handbag design, but I like free gifts.

A nice enough scent, but if I hadn’t tried a sample of this, I don’t think I would have tried it, as the packaging really put me off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56409823170130/k2311a094/9.4.09