Xend Xpress Courier  » Business  »
Philippines
  • If it is impossible to deliver the items, like if they live far from my place, like maybe they are from the provinces and I am in the city, we both agree to have it delivered via courier instead
  • Another thing I noticed with Xend Xpress is their pick-up vehicle

• by migomyangel

One of my ways to augment my income is to sell some stuff online. I am selling a lot of products–makeup, perfume, clothing, even furniture and appliance. I transact via my mobile phone. Interested buyers will text me to express their interest to buy my products. There are times that I will meet them to deliver their orders. If it is impossible to deliver the items, like if they live far from my place, like maybe they are from the provinces and I am in the city, we both agree to have it delivered via courier instead. The buyer just have to deposit the payment to my bank account. I will verify it and after confirming the payment, I am set to call the courier so they can pick up the item from the buyer’s place.

One of the couriers I call is Xend Xpress. Xend is relatively new in the courier business but it is becoming quite popular

to online sellers like me. It is popular because Xend has the lowest shipping rate among the couriers here. I need to find a courier that has low shipping rate because most of the time, I shoulder the shipping charges. If I will call a courier that charges high on shipping, I will end up with a very small profit in the end. Good thing I discovered Xend Xpress.

Xend Xpress service is not satisfactory though. They have two hotline numbers and most of the time, both are either busy or just keep on ringing. There’s this one time when I started calling Xend early in the morning, I guess that was around 9 AM to schedule a pick-up. There was no answer. The line just kept on ringing. I had other things to do so I will sneak in every now and then. But everytime I dial the number again, it just kept on ringing. Finally at ...

• around 2 PM, an operator answered my call.

One thing I also not like about Xend is that they do not pick up the item on the day you call for pick up. They have yet to schedule me the following day. So if I call them on Monday to have an item picked-up, they will schedule the pick-up on Tuesday. If I call on Tuesday, they will pick-up on Wednesday. That is the case with Xend. Obviously, the items of the buyer takes like two to three days to be delivered to their place. Other couriers here arrive on the same day I call for pick-up, and it the items are delivered immediately the day after.

Another thing I noticed with Xend Xpress is their pick-up vehicle. They do not use a van or vehicle of the same size. They only use motorcycle. One time I had to deliver a furniture to the province of one buyer. The furniture

weighs around 4 kilos and has a length for like 4.5 feet. When Xend arrived to get my item, the driver was using a motorcycle. I told him the item is quite heavy and long and it was not advisable to transport it using a motorcycle. The driver assured me that it is okay and it will be delivered in good condition. I declined, since I am not sure really if the item will arrive well. I told the operator in the first place that my item is big and needed to be transported in a van. The operator said yes. So I expected for a van to arrive. I have to call another courier to have the item delivered. The new courier arrived in a van.

Overall, I only like Xend Xpress because of it’s low(est) shipping rate. Their employees are nice and polite too. Other than that, they need to improve their service so to attract more clients.

cherry r.gonzales says :

gud am. i would like to know if i can keep track of the package send yesterday to me ,i cant contact her, i dont now the tracking number pls help me check f d package was sent here in manila from janet reyla to CHERRY R.GONZALES,unit 711 civic prime bldg,alabang.pls. call me at 70131400 or email me pls.im worried.pls.thanks.godbless

Jules Li says :

Cherry, it would be impossible to track without a tracking number. There many packages in the system and they would not be able to locate it without the tracking information.

anne lei says :

You may check the status of your item by visiting their website at and input the tracking number the shipper gave you.

ma. lourdes ylanan says :

how much the price for shipment,if bag weigh half kilo.along manila area and outside manila.

anne lei says :

Hi They already change their rate. For Metro Manila, Large Pouch 9 x 14 inches (unliweight) costs P59, XL Pouch 12 x 18 inches(UNLI WEIGHT) around 79 and Own Packaging(Does not fit Xend UNLIPAK) 79 up to 3 kg 20 per additional kg.

Leslie Reyes says :

Please track this tn 682-512-136. I want to know where my package is. It was end Monday this week. I really need the package. Receivers name Mary Leslie Reyes from Gapan City N.E.
    Hoping for your response.thanks

RS staff says :

See comment above.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41409823130130/k2311a094/9.4.09