8-7000 Jolibee Delivery Hotline  » Restaurants  »
Philippines
  • So I know how these children love Jollibee for I was once a child too

• by migomyangel

Jollibee is the most popular hamburger joint here in the Philippines. There is an outlet or two in everytown. It offers a lot of meals at very affordable prices. Spaghetti and Chicken Joy remain to be the bestsellers of Jollibee. Other meals are regular Yum,(hamburger), Yum with Cheese (cheeseburger), Palabok Fiesta, Jolly Hotdog (hotdog sandwich), Burger Steak and French Fries. It also offers desserts like Sundae, Chillers and Peach Mango Pie. It also has Value Meals wherein a certain meal comes with a drink and sometimes side dish (mostly french fries) and the price comes much lower. Every Filipino loves eating here, young and old alike.

There are ways on

how one can enjoy Jollibee meals. I, for one, love going to the joint itself, order my favorite Chicken Joy Meal, and enjoy my stay there. I never fail to see children with happy faces enjoying their meal as well. Every child knows Jollibee, and every child wants to be there. I grew up with Jollibee as a reward for a job well done in school. So I know how these children love Jollibee for I was once a child too.

In days when it’s impossible to go to Jollibee, it’s either I will ask someone to buy the meal for me or I will call their delivery hotline to just have the meal delivered to my house or to my office. The number of their delivery hotline is not at all hard to memorize. 8-7000. Even my nephews and neices know this by heart.

Everytime I call 8-700, it just takes like three to four rings and an operator is there already to assist me. Their operators are polite and nice. I can hear from the sound of their voice that they are smiling at me while I am talking to them. Even though I have some questions to ask, their voices still show they are willing to answer all my queries. They are attentive and never did I encounter any problems with ...

• 8-7000 Jolibee Delivery Hotline
      my order. The delivery is really fast. If they say it will arrive after thirty minutes, the delivery boy comes knocking at my door after exactly thirty minutes, most of the time even less than thirty minutes. The food looks, smells, and tastes yummy as ever.

One thing I do not like about 8-7000 is that when I am done with my order, the operator asks if I would like to add this or that to my order. I politely decline everytime, but again he will offer another product. I again will decline, and he will offer again this and that. Sometimes I am in a hurry to end the conversation and

the countless offers he is making is eating up a lot of my time. Everytime I will call for a food delivery, Jollibee or any other restaurant, I already know what I will be ordering, so there is no need to inform me that this or that meal is a nice partner to what I ordered. Everytime this happens, I end up getting pissed-off.

Overall, I am super satisfied with the service of 8-7000 Jollibee delivery. I just wish the operators will stop their never-ending offer of their other products, for it really is useless specially if the person placing the order already knows what he wants to eat. It’s just a waste of time for both parties.

leah says :

how can i order jolibee and deliver it to my friends house?

Joseph Park says :

Just call their number and say the address of your friend’s house.

leah says :

how can i pay it ??

Marg says :

Leah, the take Visa and Mastercard once you place the order. You can confirm the payment methods here in their terms:

gabriel dado says :

how much is the charge if u ordered a delivery

steffany cabillo says :

hi gabriel,
A 10 percent delivery charge on all items ordered with a minimum order amount of PHP 200.00

Geraldine says :

I ordered online and received the confirmation email at exactly 8:05 PM also stating itll be delivered in 30 mins. I received the food at exactly 8:58 PM and the order’s incomplete. Called 87000 to make a complaint but nothing happened. So frustrating

allaine says :

what are orders?

M says :

Orders means is something that you select or a condition in which each thing is properly disposed with reference to other things and to its purpose methodical or harmonious arrangement.

Nina says :

i have been trying to contact 87000 since yesterday but its always telling me that all agents are busy.

Aimee says :

Just keep trying, sometimes they get bogged down with a lot of callers.

Almie says :

there will be a minimum charge if i can order Jollibee through delivery?
how can i order Jollibee delivery?

John says :

The minimum is PHP 200 You can register to order here:

quick note by anonymous :

Ordered 3 chicken with rice and extra gravey with no legs.Anything but legs.. got 1 wing and 2 legs no extra gravy and drinks soaking wet with spilled soda..
Will never order from jollie bee again

reymz says :

hi..just wondering if i can order a jollibee products to deliver to my friends house?..if i can pay it through credit card?..

M says :

I’m not sure about it. I think they wont. But you can purchase online and use your credit card.

al says :

Jollibee doesnt accept credit card but they have this nfc chip powered reloadable debit card named happy plus. You can also use happy plus card to greenwich, chowking, and red ribbon branches.

Rachell Ann says :

How much is delivery charge when I order at Jollibee Balanga to deliver also here around Balanga?

steffany cabillo says :

hi rachell,

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7409823120130/k2311a094/9.4.09