Revlon Pure Pearl Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • Although it is not a sheer nail polish, the frost in Revlon Pure Pearl prevents it from being so opaque that it looks like I dipped my fingernails in whiteout, which can sometimes be a problem with white nail polish
  • In the meantime, however, if you are thinking of buying a frosted white nail polish and you are thinking of buying a more expensive brand, I suggest that you check out Revlon Pure Pearl nail polish

• by deem

Revlon Nail Polish in Pure Pearl is a frosted pearl white nail polish. I got it when I asked my daughter to go to the drug store to buy me a sheer white nail polish by Revlon that I had heard about. She came home with Pure Pearl, which is not the sheer white polish that I had desired.

Nevertheless, I am not unhappy with Revlon Pure Pearl nail polish. Although it is not a sheer nail polish, the frost in Revlon Pure Pearl prevents it from being so opaque that it looks like I dipped my fingernails in whiteout, which can sometimes be a problem with white nail polish.

I have not had a problem with bubbles or too many streaks in the application process though white nail

polishes can also be problematic in this arena as well. Revlon Pure Pearl nail polish can be a little streaky, but nothing too terrible or noticeable.

The brush is wide enough that it allows for even application and has neither splayed nor lost bristles which can sometimes be a problem. In terms of longevity, I find that Revlon Pure Pearl nail polish lasts for approximately five to seven days when I apply two coats topped with a top coat.

It looks fresh throughout the five to seven day period even without refreshing the top coat. Of course, one of the great things about white nail polish is that it is neutral and can be worn with anything without clashing — and Revlon Pure Pearl is no exception.

...

• I think that Revlon Pure Pearl nail polish looks fresh and elegant on my fingernails. It is appropriate for work as well as for both casual and elegant occasions.

Revlon Pure Pearl nail polish is also suitable for wearers of all ages, from teens to the mature woman. Revlon Pure Pearl nail polish is reasonably priced and readily available.

In the area where I live, it can be purchased for under five dollars in just about any drug store or discount store. Furthermore, you can often find Revlon cosmetics products, including the nail polish, on sale or even Buy One, Get One Free.

In regard to whether I would repurchase this product, I am somewhat on the fence. Before I decide whether to repurchase, I think that

I will first try the sheer white nail polish that I had originally intended to get when I received Revlon Pure Pearl nail polish.

I have not yet done so because I don’t feel like I need two white nail polishes at the same time. When I finish Revlon Pure Pearl nail polish, I will make my decision.

In the meantime, however, if you are thinking of buying a frosted white nail polish and you are thinking of buying a more expensive brand, I suggest that you check out Revlon Pure Pearl nail polish. It may be just what you are looking for and you might be able to save a few bucks in the process — and who is not interested in saving a little money when they can, especially in these economic times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409823050130/k2311a094/9.4.09