MAC Vex eyeshadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • Although I sometimes find frost eyeshadows to be unflattering because they can emphasize crepiness on mature eyelids, I have not had this problem with MAC Vex eyeshadow
  • However, I think that MAC Vex eyeshadow would be flattering on all skin tones
  • You must try on MAC Vex eyeshadow so you can actually experience how it looks when you are wearing it before you decide whether it is right for you

• by deem

MAC cosmetics is known for offering eyeshadows of complex and unusual colors and Vex eyeshadow is no exception to that rule. Actually, MAC eyeshadow in Vex is a rather difficult to describe eyeshadow. I received MAC Vex eyeshadow in a palette that I purchased several years ago. In the pan, it looks like a kind of dull gray eyeshadow.

However, when applied, MAC Vex eyeshadow is more of a slightly shimmery gray with hints of pink, green, and even beige. See what I mean about MAC Vex eyeshadow being complex and unusual and difficult to describe? Although I sometimes find frost eyeshadows to be unflattering because they can emphasize crepiness on mature eyelids, I have not had this problem with MAC Vex eyeshadow. Perhaps it is because I find MAC Vex eyeshadow to be more of a shimmer than a frost.

I also find it to be very versatile. MAC

Vex eyeshadow can be paired with different eyeshadows in order to obtain different looks, probably because of the different undertones in MAC Vex eyeshadow. Depending on what other eyeshadows you are pairing it with, MAC Vex eyeshadow can look very different as different tones or hues are brought out depending on the color of the liner or other shadows used.

I often wear MAC Vex eyeshadow as an allover wash, sometimes with MAC Club eyeshadow as a liner. I also sometimes wear MAC Club eyeshadow as the outer V eyeshadow and Vex as the inner lid color. Lately, I have even been thinking of lining my upper lid with MAC Trax eyeshadow while wearing Vex as the allover wash color.

In other words, with MAC Vex eyeshadow, you are limited only by your imagination in terms of potential combinations. This is why I say it is a very versatile eyeshadow. For what ...

• it is worth, I am a fair skinned Caucasian and I find MAC Vex to be quite flattering on my skin tones.

However, I think that MAC Vex eyeshadow would be flattering on all skin tones. I generally apply MAC Vex eyeshadow with a makeup brush and I think it is readily blendable, with no obvious chunks of glitter. It is appropriate for wearers of all ages.

If you are in the mood for a new eyeshadow and feel like you are tired of always wearing neutrals, but don’t want anything too wild, I think that you should take a look at MAC Vex eyeshadow to see if it might be just what you are looking for. It is subtle enough that it can be worn day or evening, to work or to play, without looking like a peacock. I think it is very wearable and neutral without being the same old taupe,

brown, or the usual gray.

However, before you make a decision about MAC Vex eyeshadow, don’t just look at it in the pan — because the pan does not do it justice. You must try on MAC Vex eyeshadow so you can actually experience how it looks when you are wearing it before you decide whether it is right for you. MAC Vex eyeshadow is available at MAC cosmetics counters in department stores as well as at freestanding MAC stores if you have one in your area.

MAC cosmetics are also available online. If you live near a Cosmetics Outlet store, you might also want to check there, because you can usually find MAC products there as well. However, even at full price, MAC eyeshadows are reasonably priced for a department store brand.

So, if you are in the mood, I think a visit to MAC to check out MAC Vex eyeshadow should be in your future.

MAC Vex eyeshadow

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409823040130/k2311a094/9.4.09