Bath and Body Works Jasmine Vanilla Bath Soak
  • I bought this on accident during one of my trips

• by patofgold23

I bought this on accident during one of my trips. I left my bath soak back home and needed to get anything I could use for the moment. What a pleasant little accident it was!

I don’t usually like the sweet Vanilla scent, but how Bath and Body Works turned it into a bath soak is amazingly fragrant! It actually smells yummy. And the bubbles foam up pretty well. The lather lasts a long time and that is important to me. I usually get in the tub with

a book and lose track of time.

Yeah, I am not a Vanilla person but somehow I find this product great! The scent wafts blissfully through the bathroom as I bathe. The Jasmine and Vanilla work together nicely and is really soothing to the senses. Only two teaspoons of this product creates tons of foamy bubbles that last and last.

Not only does it lather up beautifully, its scent does come through and envelopes the skin in a sweet, soothing veil. . You can actually find the scent very ...

• subtle, and doesn’t clash with whatever perfume you are wearing. After avoiding anything Vanilla for a long time, this product actually made me start to appreciate the scent! Now I am starting to feel bad spending serious money on really disappointing products I used before. I should have given this a try long ago. Oh well, it’s never too late for anything. For the first time after a long time, I actually feel satisfied getting my money’s worth. What a great stuff for a very reasonable price!

I realized

this thing is actually best to use early in the morning. The delectable comfort scent of vanilla and jasmine makes for a wonderful treat to wake up on. By the time I’m done with my bath, the whole house smells wonderful!! The relaxing sensation it gives to anybody lasts the whole day long. I find myself smelling my skin over and over – I hope people won’t think I’m crazy. Oh whatever, I just want to tell everybody to try this. A truly perfect way to start your day!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409822900130/k2311a094/9.4.09