3Musketeers Chocolate Bar  » Food  »
1.0
  • The best word to describe this bar is plain boring
  • I want my chocolate eating experience to be special all the time
  • I find a lot of local brands lying on supermarket shelves that are sold for less than half the price of this thing, but tastes even more interesting

• by patofgold23

I am so puzzled how many people could love this bar so much! There’s nothing really into it. I have tasted so many chocolate bars, and the 3Musketters is just one of the less than ordinary ones I have ever tried. It is not anything you would go crazy over for.

First, it has nothing special on it, no crisps, no almonds, not a twist of strawberry

or mint, and not even plain old peanuts. The whole bar is just whipped-up chocolate that you can taste everywhere else. There are so many bars like this one, and somehow they all taste the same.

How could they price this bar the same as Snickers and Twix? It can’t even live up to their level. The best word to describe this bar is plain boring. I ...

• couldn’t find a better description for it. Chocolate bars are supposed to make your mouth water and enjoy every moment of it, every bite, and every chew. You can’t do that on this bar.

I want my chocolate eating experience to be special all the time. I can’t have that on 3Musketeers. I find a lot of local brands lying on supermarket shelves that are sold

for less than half the price of this thing, but tastes even more interesting. But oh well, we all have our own preferences. What might be good to me may taste terrible for somebody else… I am not saying you shouldn’t buy this, coz you might find this good. But generally, you’ll just be eating a bar of fluffy chocolate and nothing more. What is so special with that?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27409822890130/k2311a094/9.4.09