Cover Girl Clean Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • Cover Girl Clean Makeup is an amazing foundation makeup that I have been using for years
  • I like the fact that it is an oil control makeup and this means that throughout the day, it works to control the potential oily areas of my face
  • It was very unattractive, and I was very disappointed, especially since this makeup was very expensive and it was a high end product as well
  • I highly recommend Cover Girl Clean Makeup Oil Control for anyone who wants an excellent foundation makeup with great coverage and with oil control capabilities

• by mom1

Cover Girl Clean Makeup is an amazing foundation makeup that I have been using for years. My face is rather oily in the “T-Zone” where my nose, forehead and chin area tend to get a little oily. I am lucky that my skin is not very oily, but it does tend to get a little shinier as the day goes on. In the morning after I wash my face and apply moisturizer, I apply a thin layer of my Cover Girl Clean Makeup.

I like the fact that it is an oil control makeup and this means that throughout the day, it works to control the potential oily areas of my face. I like the way my skin looks after apply this makeup and more importantly, my face still looks reasonably good even after a couple of hours. Now, I will not say that

this makeup doesn’t have to be reapplied throughout the day, because I do have to freshen it up every couple of hours.

If I am at work, I will take a break after about 2 hours and I do notice that the makeup is starting to fade a little and that my face is starting to look a little shiny, however I still love this product because it goes on very smoothly and it feels very light on my face. The smell of this foundation makeup is very light and it is not overpowering with strong fragrances. This makeup does not dry out my skin even though it is an oil control product.

Some other foundations that claim to be oil control products tend to dry out my skin, especially around my nose area. One product that I used that was an oil control foundation ...

• makeup dried out my skin so bad, that my face was starting to peel on both sides of my nose. It was very unattractive, and I was very disappointed, especially since this makeup was very expensive and it was a high end product as well.

With higher end more expensive products I always expect that it will at least do what it claims it’s going to do and I expect that I will be satisfied with the product. My Cover Girl Clean Makeup works better that some of more pricier foundation make up that I’ve used for a fraction of the price. This is a good thing for me because I go through lots of this product and I wouldn’t enjoy having to spend lots of money for a product that I use regularly on a day to day basis.

My daughter uses this

product as well. It provides just the right amount of coverage for her and is never heavy. She does wear a different color of the foundation though because her skin tone is a little different than mine, but if we wanted to, we could wear each others.

They are very close in tone. Cover Girl makeup has been around for years, and I have been using it for years too! My mother and older sister also use Cover Girl Clean Makeup. I highly recommend Cover Girl Clean Makeup Oil Control for anyone who wants an excellent foundation makeup with great coverage and with oil control capabilities.

This is a reasonably priced foundation makeup and it works just as well as expensive oil control foundation makeup products. Cover Girl is a time tested brand that has been around for many years, and I trust the name.

Cover Girl Clean Makeup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409822780130/k2311a094/9.4.09