Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
  • I like how this makeup works like a makeup that would cost much more
  • I actually purchased some for my daughter because I thought she would like the whipped consistency of it
  • She did like how the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse felt going on her face, but I bought the wrong color for her complexion
  • I highly recommend Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation makeup to anyone who wants a great foundation makeup that offers exceptional coverage for facial flaws and blemishes at a very affordable price

• by mom1

I love Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation. It is the only makeup that I have that is in the consistency of chocolate mousse! This medium color foundation offers almost complete coverage of my blemishes and enlarged pores that are on my nose. This makeup reminds me of theatrical makeup or like a light pancake makeup that stage actors wear. I like how this makeup works like a makeup that would cost much more. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation is very inexpensive and can even be bought at a drug store like Walgreens.

I either purchased mine at Walgreens or at the grocery store. I like that I can get a professional grade makeup with exceptional coverage at my local drug store of grocery store. I had this makeup on a couple weeks ago and when my husband came home, he asked me if I had been to the tanning salon. Now, I didn’t have a lot of the makeup

on, but she said it looked like I was either in the sun or paid a visit to the tanning salon.

I considered that a compliment since I had done neither. I actually purchased some for my daughter because I thought she would like the whipped consistency of it. She did like how the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse felt going on her face, but I bought the wrong color for her complexion. Although she did like the makeup, she preferred to stick with her own brand of foundation makeup.

When my daughter likes a product, or when it does a good job for her, she tends to stay with it and prefers not to try other products. Now me, I enjoy trying different products. Even if I like something very much, I am open to trying something else that might be better. This is not the only foundation makeup that I use.

I have a few that I like ...

• to change off with. I will wear them for different occasions. For instance, I prefer to wear the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in the evening, or as the winter months approach because it is a darker heavier makeup and I feel that in the colder months I need more foundation coverage for my face because of the lack of time spent in the sun during the fall and winter.

I like to wear a shearer foundation makeup in the spring and summer months.

Another reason why I like to wear this makeup so much in the fall and winter is because because I tend to look washed out, and without the benefits of the sun, I really look pale. This makeup gives me a sun kissed glow that I get from no other foundation makeup. This product lasted for an extremely long time because I only need to use a small amount. even though the color that I have is light beige, the

color seems to be very dark, so I can only use a little, or it starts to look unnatural.

My mother loves this makeup. I recently bought her a jar of it because she likes to wear darker and more dramatic foundations and I thought she would like the chocolate mousse like consistency. She actually wears this foundation almost every day. She also wears alot of it and lays it on very thick! I have to say that it looks very nice on her.

She doesn’t look overly made up and it doesn’t look she she went overboard with bronzer either. We have been using Maybelline products in our family for many years and we will continue to do so. I highly recommend Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation makeup to anyone who wants a great foundation makeup that offers exceptional coverage for facial flaws and blemishes at a very affordable price. This foundation makeup is conveniently sold at drugstores and grocery stores at many locations.

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409822770130/k2311a094/9.4.09